NB. This Retreat occurred in May 2017. A similar program is scheduled for some time in 2018, click here for details.
Nurses-Healing, in conjunction with Bali International Spa Academy, presented the Holistic Nurses Retreat Bali from 8-12 May, 2017. Numbers were limited to 10 nurses and midwives. The program gained 25 CPD points for Australian Nurses/Midwives.
The Retreat was facilitated by two Australian Nurse Educators and one Balinese Spa/Massage Trainer from the Bali International Spa Academy.
The Retreat was held in a private villa with a plunge pool and decking in the beautiful seaside village of Sanur on the island of Bali, Indonesia. It included a Daily Morning Meditation, gentle yoga and a rest period each afternoon, including use of the pool.
The Retreat focused on helping participants to:
- Renew your energy, replenish your mind and revitalise your spirit;
- Regain your passion for healthcare; and to be relaxed, revitalised, renewed and replenished while learning new skills.
- Regain your inspiration and motivation for the work that you do and/or be open for changes.
Read more at the links below:
- Topics covered
- View Retreat Photo Gallery
- Photos of the venue – Pura Villa, Sanur
- About the Retreat Facilitators
- About Sanur and Accommodation Options
- FAQs re the Retreat.